Is there a modification to reduce the RIT range on the K-1 to
about +- 1KHz?

I'd also be grateful to know of a pot suitable for this mod that had a center
detent. Or a multi-turn pot that would fit in the allowed space

Also, I'm looking for an outboard audio AGC circuit into about a 2 Watt amp.  I
find that the sidetone is way too loud when I'm searching for weak signals and
have the audio turned up.  Am now using a DSP-59+ for the AGC action but it is
a bit noisy and physically large.

72,

Tim