Hi Bob,

Our field testers are pounding on things as we speak. We're quickly
iterating on firmware, trying to keep up. The manual is mostly written
and should be available soon.

We may have something else to add later tonight or tomorrow regarding
the schedule.

I've been having a great time with my field-test P3. It's cool to be
able to see an entire band segment at a glance -- bands that "sound"
dead often don't "look" dead. I'm making good use of the P3's point-
and-click markers, and I'm quickly learning what different modulation
modes look like on screen. You can even copy CW signals off the
waterfall display thanks to the very fast sampling speed.

73,
Wayne
N6KR