Eric posted the following on July 4th. This qualifies as an update in my
book.

"We're darn close and the P3 is proceeding on plan so far. Everything has
been released to production and we are just awaiting delivery of the
final production sheet metal and stuffed PCBs. We're also refining the
firmware as we go through field test over the next couple of weeks.
Based on where we were a week ago, my best estimate is somewhere between
7/15 and 7/25 for initial shipments. It will then take about 4-5 weeks
to ship all of the rather large backlog.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ"

Also waiting (but patiently)
Bruce, N1RX