If offensive order-reversal is used, there's no way that any method can identify the CW, or know whilch ballots are sincere and which aren't. Though the majorilty referred to in SSFC's definition votes someone over the reversers' candidate, the reversal creates a majority who vote someone over the CW. No method can, with perfect reliability, identify the CW, or distinguish hir from the reversers' candidate.

So SSFC is unattainable if it's necessary that one of the existing candidates win.

I'd hoped that multi-level nested combinations of NES, &/or SA, &/or DSV could accomplish that, but maybe such combinations could have other strategy advantages. If I say "NES,SA,DSV combinations", I'm referring to the ones that I've mentioned in this paragraph.

Mike Ossipoff