On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Chris Benham wrote:

Forest,
I can't pretend to understand your proposed de-cloning mechanism, and I'm surprised that you are interested in Copeland
because I thought that one of its main problems is that it usually isn't very decisive.

Well I came up with de-cloned Copeland while looking for a good non-deterministic method, so I consider it to be semi-deterministic.

I'm not sure, but I suspect it fails monotonicity. If so, then back to the drawing board:')

My next best (stochastic) prospect is random ballot Banks.

Forest