STILL NEED A COMMITTEE!

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:31:59 -0800 Russ said:

Given all that, I am willing to consider handing over control of the

domain to an election-methods expert who agrees, more or less, with

the current position of the site and likes the basic layout but

would like to develop it further. If anyone is interested, please

contact me. Thanks.

"wiki" has been mentioned - interesting, but I question whether it has the best level of control formality.

Some of us could be interested in Mike or Russ's opinions on 9/11, etc., but those do not belong on EM.

Still hope for better selling as to Condorcet.

Wandering around, I get to Elactorama, and wonder how that does, or should, fit in. See RLSuter words against IRV featured there.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:52:48 -0500
From: Dave Ketchum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:22:58 -0500 FL wrote:

> Does this Committee exist? Is Russ a third-party to this Committee?
> It sounds like it doesn't exist. In which case, existing would be an
> accomplishment.

Russ told us we have a problem, on EM at Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:19:21 -0800.

My reading was that conflict between Russ and Mike requires outside input
if EM is to survive and stay useful.

My response was that a committee needs to be created to keep EM going for
the benefit of this community.

Agreed "existing would be an accomplishment" for I know of
nobody responsible for appointing such a committee.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    people.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek
                 If you want peace, work for justice.