In a message dated 31/01/2005 15:29:28 GMT Standard Time, Mike Ossipoff wrote:

Yes, I know, this is off-topic. True, I'm not the proper topic of EM. But
anyone who is the topic of as many long postings as I've been has the right
to reply, not to communicate with the poster, but to correct things said
about me. I didn't choose this topic, so let's not attribute half the blame
to me.

There were a few things that I missed saying before:

I"d said:

>Of course, we'd all like to believe that anyone can be reached. I found
>that to not be so, and so I blocked Russ's e-mail, and that led to his
>raging and ranting on EM.

That is another lie, folks. What happened was that I blocked his email
address

MIKE STOP IT !!!!!

David Gamble