Alex Small alex_small2002-at-yahoo.com |EMlist| wrote:

If my intuition is born out by the complete proof, what I'll basically show is that only 1 ranked method satisfies strong FBC, sometimes referred to as "Top 2 Voting" or "Anti-Plurality Voting": Each voter ranks the candidates and the top 2 candidates on each ballot get one point each. The only reason this can be called "strong FBC" is that

Unless there's more to it than you said, I don't see how that even qualifies as a ranked method. It seems like Approval with the restriction that only two candidates can be approved. Am I missing something?

--Russ