Markus said:

Suppose there is more than one favorite candidate.

I reply:

Ok, good point. Itīs necessary to start FBCīs definition with a sitpulation that the voters being referred to has one unique favorite, that they prefer one particular candidate to each one of the other candidates.

Then an example in which they have more than one favorite would be contrary to FBCīs premise. Then examples to test FBC compliance would have to be examples in which those voters referred to in the criterion have only one favorite.

So I hereby make that change in FBCīs definition.

Though SFC and GSFC are my favorite criteria, FBC may be the most important one, as regards votersīconcerns, judging from conversations. More about that later.

Mike Ossipoff