[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 8/13/05, Warren Smith writes:

Given that this is the case, we now can take it to be 100% certain that Condorcet voting methods will lead to 2-party domination, just like the flawed plurality system those methods were supposed to "fix", and just
like experiemntlly is true with IRV.

I just can't buy this. It's not even 100% certain that plurality voting
methods will lead to 2-party domination.

This guy is really starting to remind me of the infamous Craig Cary with his equally unsupported and utterly ridiculous assertions.