Again, why NOT Condorcet?

Its' ballot is ranking, essentially the same as IRV, except the directions better be more intelligent:
     Rank as many as you choose - ranking all is acceptable IF you choose.
Rank as few as you choose - bullet voting is acceptable if that completes a voter's desired expression.
     Equal ranking permitted.

Condorcet usually awards the same winner as IRV.  Major differences:
     Condorcet looks at ALL that the voters rank, while IRV ignores parts.
     Condorcet recognizes near ties, and tries to respond accordingly.

Could be a debate about the near ties - would it be better to resolve such with a runoff? Runoffs take time and are expensive. Are they enough better than what Condorcet can do with the original vote counts?

DWK