My goal is using Condorcet, but recognizing that everything costs money, wo we need to be careful as to expenses.

Thus I see:
     Condorcet as the election method.
     But then see no value in a "condorcet party".
     Also then see no value in primaries, but know parties see value in such.
And no value in runoffs - Plurality needs runoffs because of the way voters cannot express their thoughts - but Condorcet has no similar problem.