Ha, yes, that's one thing I took away from that video as well. Also, I noticed
she hit a few bugs. Slingshot didn't close at one point, Plank didn't want to
remove an app from the dock, and WingPanel took two clicks to do anything at
the end.

I really like videos like this where "normal" users take our software and go at
it. It exposes some interesting thinking and some common issues. I also loved
that she kept commenting on how everything was so fast, and it's nice that she
noticed that.