The bigger problem than docs being boring is that the chance you're a writer,
understand what you're writing, and also understand how to teach is extremely
low.

The google doc we started that one time was a complete piece of crap. Technical
writing isn't just boring, it's incredibly difficult to do right
Cheers,

Daniel Foré
elementaryos.org