The only thing that I regard as a downside to using elinks is the fact that it's considerably harder to forward links to friends.

Good or bad, I tend to do this all day long as I run into web pages that various friends might find interesting. Some browsers, such as Opera, make it real easy to do this.

I haven't found an easy way to forward a link from within elinks. The link copy function, if that's what it is, is clunky.

Does anybody know of a quick and easy way to e-mail the link you're on in elinks to a friend?

Seth Williamson
Slings Gap
Franklin County, VA