Yes indeed, I added that action just as it was specified.

I mistyped the error message I'm still getting.  It's

sh: xclip: command not found

SW

On Sun, 07 May 2006 09:08:16 -0400, Thomas Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 09:04:34AM -0400, Seth Williamson wrote:
However, it's STILL giving me "sh: bash: command not found"

Hmm.  That's odd.  Does /bin/bash exist?  :P

I definitely installed xclip and when I try to reinstall it, it says
I've already got the newest version, so I'm sure it's there.

You did remember to add (as a valid action for 'clip'):

echo -n %c | xclip -i

-- Thomas Adam

--
I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else.