Michael,

you are welcome to stop by next week to purchase one at the circuitco offices...

Dave

On 08/08/2014 01:54 PM, Michael Jarvis wrote:
Y'all are making me jealous. I'm still waiting on my MB Max to ship from Mouser. It still shows back-ordered, which is sad since I am only 13 miles away from CircuitCo.






On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 1:48 PM, jezra <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    On Fri, 08 Aug 2014 11:37:06 -0700
    Darren Hart <[email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    ...
    > >>
    > >> However, if we don't have it up on the wiki someplace already, we
    > >> should add something about a minimal kernel version.
    Unfortunately,
    > >> without listing 10s of qualifiers, that kernel will be 3.16.
    > >>
    > >
    > >Thank you Darren.
    > >
    > >I had failed to perform the "final steps" for a debian install,
    which
    > >mostly entrails running `apt-get dist-upgrade` (although it is just
    >
    > If you find errors on the wiki, please take a moment to correct
    them.
    > Updates are much appreciated :-)
    >

    I have updated the wiki. Sadly the Debian Jessie 3.14 kernel doesn't
    improve my situation so I will look into installing a distro with a
    3.16 kernel.
    _______________________________________________
    elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
    [email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>
    http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard




_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

Reply via email to