Glyn,

On 08/11/2014 06:28 AM, Glyn Davies wrote:
Hi,

I ordered one of the Minnowboard Max (Dual) via Mouser at the beginning of July.

It sounds like many people have had their's delivered, but I am getting the 
runaround from them.  The shipping date switched from 5th August back to 
unknown (after all this export paperwork hassle)

They are telling me that this is because  CircuitCo couldn't meet the order.

Are there any other suppliers available yet? I'm pretty sure they have shipped 
my 'due to be delivered' board to someone in the US :/

mouser rarely has accurate info on delivery dates. circuitco is shipping weekly to mouser. they are working to fill the pre-orders first. if you have already placed and order, you should be in the queue for shipment in the next 7-10 days...

Dave


G
_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

Reply via email to