Glyn Davies <glyn@...> writes:

> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I ordered one of the Minnowboard Max (Dual) via Mouser at the beginning of
July.
> 
> It sounds like many people have had their's delivered, but I am getting
the runaround from them.  The
> shipping date switched from 5th August back to unknown (after all this
export paperwork hassle)
> 
> They are telling me that this is because  CircuitCo couldn't meet the order.
> 
> Are there any other suppliers available yet? I'm pretty sure they have
shipped my 'due to be delivered'
> board to someone in the US :/
> 
> G
> 

Hi,

Seems that the 'Max is still heavily back-ordered, is there any update on
production rate or future availability? Mouser still shows a lead-time of 20
weeks, which is rather high.

I've tried to contact Circuitco directly but there have been no replies to
my e-mails. I take this as a bad sign :-(

-Lasse



_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

Reply via email to