According to a comment from David Anders on this thread: 
https://plus.google.com/101339419642360856354/posts/CTRRofGPpg7
Some of the lures should be available for order now? Still waiting on a link.

Nathaniel

From: elinux-MinnowBoard [mailto:[email protected]] 
On Behalf Of Scott Guthrie
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:06 AM
To: MinnowBoard Development and Community Discussion
Subject: Re: [MinnowBoard] NIC Lure

Or...ANY lures other than the Calamari Lure.  I personally am interested in the 
SeaCat, Flotsam and Jetsam lures.  Last I heard anything about them was in 
August...are there any in production?
The board is great, but for this thing grow, I'm thinking these add-on boards 
need to be readily available as well...
Scott

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Chris Benson 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Any update on when NIC lures will be available?

Thanks,
Chris Benson


_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

Reply via email to