The minnowboard max is designed to have a regulated +5V input. This means that 
it can support as low as +4.85V and as high as +5.15V

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: elinux-MinnowBoard [mailto:[email protected]] 
On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 6:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [MinnowBoard] Wifi/Bluetooth questions

I have a MBM and a Silverjaw Lure, populated with a 120gb ssd. I installed the 
0.80 64-bit version of the firmware and  I'm running Windows 8.1 embedded.  So 
far, all is working well. I have an open mPCI-E slot on the silverjaw and was 
looking at a Wifi/Bluetooth card, such as the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 
WiFi Bluetooth card.   

Anyone else have experience with this card or perhaps a different one I should 
consider?  

Any problems or pitfalls to be aware of?

Also, what is the max input voltage the MBM can safely handle?  I know the 
board takes a 5V input but can it handle a 7.5V input?

Thanks



_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard
_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

Reply via email to