On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:41 PM,  <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have a MBM and a Silverjaw Lure, populated with a 120gb ssd. I installed 
> the 0.80 64-bit version of the firmware and  I'm running Windows 8.1 
> embedded.  So far, all is working well. I have an open mPCI-E slot on the 
> silverjaw and was looking at a Wifi/Bluetooth card, such as the Intel Dual 
> Band Wireless-AC 7260 WiFi Bluetooth card.
>
> Anyone else have experience with this card or perhaps a different one I 
> should consider?

I'm using the AC 7260 with my SilverJaw and it worked out of the box.
Both Debian and Fedora detected and configured the card for my network
seamlessly.

>
> Any problems or pitfalls to be aware of?

You need the little extender to attach the card to the SilverJaw securely:

http://www.tincantools.com/MinowBoard_Max_Add-ons/mPCIe-Half-Size-Extender-Bracket.html

>
> Also, what is the max input voltage the MBM can safely handle?  I know the 
> board takes a 5V input but can it handle a 7.5V input?
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard
_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

Reply via email to