You could boot to UEFI BIOS’s shell and use “lspci” to check if these devices
have been identified by UEFI BIOS.

Thanks,
David  Wei

From: elinux-MinnowBoard [mailto:elinux-minnowboard-boun...@lists.elinux.org]
On Behalf Of Douglas Kryder
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 3:46 AM
To: MinnowBoard Community Email List <elinux-minnowboard@lists.elinux.org>
Subject: Re: [MinnowBoard] TurboT Quad Core problems with Jetway ADMPEIDLB 2
port mPCIe NIC (via SilverJaw)

did you install the drivers?

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Peter Vinsel
<petervin...@gmail.com<mailto:petervin...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I just got a new quad core TurboT with a SilverJaw lure so I could install a
dual 10/100/1000 EN mPCIe board. I've also got a mSATA SSD drive & I installed
Ubuntu 16.06 Linux on it. The only problem is that the 2 EN ports are not
coming up in Linux. I was able to try to mPCIe board in different CPU and it
works fine.

I've done a little troubleshooting and the dmesg log shows that Linux is
getting a bunch of errors attempting to initial the card. It looks like there a
PCI memory mapping problem with lots of BAR errors. I've attached a file with
the lspci output as well as the dmesg output.

Has anyone else tried using the quad core minnowboard with the Jetway ADMPEIDLB
using the SilverJaw successfully?

Peter Vinsel