I wonder how ~[foobar] would work

In Ruby and Elixir I always try to take advantage of the flexible sigil
delimiter syntax to hint at types: [, ] for arrays, " for strings, | for
code and multiline strings like SQL, and {, } for nonliterals like Regex
and Times.

We could also reclaim ’ as a macro quote syntax.

Haha, I thought of that but feared it would cause even more newcomer
confusion. ;D

--
Chris Keele
Web Developer

On September 23, 2016 at 11:08:47 AM, Peter Hamilton (
peterghamil...@gmail.com) wrote:

We could also reclaim ' as a macro quote syntax. Just a thought.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elixir-lang-core/CAOMhEnxdEaHsb%3DnSj7tqw03gz1q5KmJxyHKmSwoyG9OZHPSCww%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elixir-lang-core/CAOMhEnxdEaHsb%3DnSj7tqw03gz1q5KmJxyHKmSwoyG9OZHPSCww%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.