> Point being, you wouldn't put a function for integers in the `String`
module, so why would you put functions that convert data [...]
Well, Elixir doesn't. The only integer related functions in the String
modules are conversion functions, which convert from/to Strings.
If I want to convert between strings and integers, I don't think looking at
the `String` and `Integer` module docs is that confusing.

> Ok, then display them like you display the `since` data.
Personally, I feel like this would just clutter the documentation. If you
really want to aggregate conversion functions for example,
I feel some kind of list in the getting started section might be more
helpful, for newcomers to find them (like
https://elixir-lang.org/getting-started/alias-require-and-import.html)
If you're already on the Elixir ExDoc page and in the (one of the two)
specific modules you care about, you will find the functions without them
being tagged.