> I feel some kind of list in the getting started section might be more
helpful, for newcomers to find them (like
https://elixir-lang.org/getting-started/alias-require-and-import.html)

I think this is a good idea: to add a page after 8. Modules and functions
<https://elixir-lang.org/getting-started/modules-and-functions.html> that
introduces categories of functions within the Elixir core.

English3000.org: *A data-driven approach to language learning.*