Hi Elmers,

Here is my scenario. Say I have Main.elm which defines main view form my
application. I also have bunch of other components (with their
corresponding model  and message types) say Counter and Gif.
(https://github.com/evancz/elm-architecture-tutorial/blob/master/nesting/Gif.elm)
(https://github.com/evancz/elm-architecture-tutorial/blob/master/nesting/Counter.elm)
Now I'd like to create new generic component which as a parameter (initial
value of its model?) takes list of any type of component (say two counters,
then one gif and another three counters) and wraps them into some
decorating html.
The scenario serves as a illustration of the question, how do I implement
components which can wrap lists of arbitrary component types.

--
Regards,
Daniel