Hi All
I've just discovered ELM as part of a general interest in Functional
Programming.
I'm a Python programmer and have just recently started to do Python
Functionally, I'm a slow learner!
Will ELM ever be something I can replace Python with?
I realize its early days but is it part of the plan for this language or
will it be the best way to do SPAs

Also should I be learning Haskell, Erlang, Elixir or other if I want to
develop my general purpose Functional Programming skills and stay on an ELM
pathway?

Thanks