> This is not the first time I read about SAM. The decoupling between model
and actions seems a bit artificial. Just putting them into different
functions doesn't mean the coupling magically disappear in my opinion.
There still must be an implicit contract between those two, so that the
model is able to interpret the action data format isn't it ? This just seem
to create an hidden dependency inside the model update function instead of
in plain sight as we have in elm now. Not sure it would really improve
anything.