Hi,
I'm a Python developer, and I"m just getting into elm.
I start by reading the documentation and I notice an error in core_language
<http://guide.elm-lang.org/core_language.html> page. I try to find the
website source code and do a PR, but with no success (found the website
source code, but the docs isn't there).
The error is in `Records` section, when it says `A record is a set of
key-value pairs, similar to objects in JavaScript or Python.` - It's
actually not true in Python, In Python key-value pairs called
`dictionaries`.
So the true sentence should by: `A record is a set of key-value pairs,
similar to objects in JavaScript and dictionaries in Python`.

I would appreciate any help on how to find the source code so I can do a PR
and fix this.
Nir Galon