Hey Nick,

I linked to the source implementation in my original post, but it does
overlap the API.

Noah,

> burdening the compiler with excessive language features.

I don't see how supporting CSS via native primitives is burdening the
compiler.
"Excessive" seems diametrically-opposed to what I'm suggesting.

Again, I simply cannot see Elm justifying itself as a front-end language
while not having a proper story for CSS.
This statement feels like a placeholder, because it's certainly not a
modern perspective.

> There is no Html.Styles module because best practices for working with
HTML suggest that this should primarily be specified in CSS files. So the
general recommendation is to use this function lightly.

@Evan, @Richard, I'd love your feedback here.

*KS*