First of, I would like to say that for me personally, this proposal doesn't
matter.
This proposal is written because I believe people with little to no Elm
experience will understand the construct better.

The proposal, as the title of the post suggests, is to rename the
"case..of" expression to "match..with". The reason being that I believe the
words better matches what the construct does. As a non-native English
speaker, case..of doesn't immediately make sense. However, match..with
makes perfect sense.

Match..with is what the same construct is called in F#, so it has that
going for it.

Case..of to match..with renaming could be handled by elm-format.

As said, to me personally and, I believe, other seasoned elm devs, this
won't matter that much.
The question therefore becomes, how big of a difference will it make to new
and future elm developers?