> The reason being that I believe the words better matches what the
construct does.

To me, `case x of` conveys *what* the construct does. It says, handle all
the different cases/scenarios/possibilities of `x` as follows. Ties in
nicely with the compiler msg: "You haven't handled these cases of this
type".

`match x with` conveys *how* it does it. I'm going to match `x` with some
destructured patterns below but it says nothing about what those patterns
are so we are losing the intention of the construct imo.

In some crude sense, it would be like renaming `List.map` to
`List.turnAintoB`. The former is more about intention, the latter about
implementation.