On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Zachary Kessin <zkes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What topics should we cover?

That's like putting the cart before the horses.
We need first to develop a coherent vision to where do we want to take Elm.

I'll reuse a map from a book that I'm reading now:
[image: Inline image 1]

We need to better understand what should be and then venture into the
unknown and unpredictable in order to search for the means to get to What
should be.
Without this "What should be" we are likely to miss the big picture and
focus on small details.

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/