I found out about the 0.18 release and elm-conf EU via Twitter. Also lots
of announcements there about live coding sessions, local meetups, etc.

I can try to echo some of that stuff here if the organizers don't do it,
but I am only on Twitter sporadically. But there is a wealth of community
chatter on there!!

Also, I just sent a request to Elm Weekly <http://www.elmweekly.nl/> to
post their newsletter here on the mailing list. Because everybody should
know about it!