Hello!

I have a text field. When the text field value is committed, I want to
process that value, construct a URL from it and navigate away from the app
to this URL. How do I do that?

This Stack Overflow question asks about the same thing:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40929154/cmd-to-simply-go-to-a-new-webpage-in-elm

One of the answers suggest the elm-history module with the Location.assign
function, but the module is now deprecated in favour of
elm-lang/navigation. I don’t see how to do what I want using the new module.

Another answer suggest a trick with a native module. I’d like to avoid
that, for obvious reasons.

Are there other options?

Thank you, Elm has been a wonderful experience for me.

T.