On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 4:47:02 PM UTC, Birowsky wrote:

> Altho we've reached consistency, the `swiper-node` is not being rendered.
> U know how when you hover a dom element in the inspector, it highlights in
> the render window? Well, hovering on any of the  `swiper-node` children,
> shows nothing.

I think you might need something in your template, or it will not display
anything?

Your component is defined like this:

<dom-module id="swiper-node">

   <template></template>

Mine is like this:

<dom-module id="wood-listbox">
    <template>

          :host {
            display: block;
            padding: 8px 0;

            max-height: 264px;
            overflow-y: auto;

            background: var(--wood-listbox-background-color,
--primary-background-color);
            color: var(--wood-listbox-color, --primary-text-color);

            @apply(--wood-listbox);
          }

          <content></content>
    </template>

I think the <content></content> tags might be needed as a placeholder to
suck in the contents of the component and display them?