On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 4:14:15 PM UTC, Rupert Smith wrote:

> On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 4:10:06 PM UTC, Rupert Smith wrote:
>>
>> Then I could represent the data models as HAL or JSON-LD
>>

> Or JSON-API, there are way too many emerging standards in this area...

Actually, I want to try and keep the data representation in Elm and in the
meta-model that codegen sources from abstract enough that it does not
contain details of the specific wire format being used, or is particular to
any single API description meta-language. Enough details that it can be
mapped down to anything reasonable. If I manage that then I can always move
to different formats as things evolve, or use Protocol Buffers to be more
efficient, and so on.