In certain situations, I've found for me, that choosing a constant/variable
name using characters like the kanji "角" instead of the english word
"angle" is useful.

I've found that I can not do this using elm 0.18.0.

Is this something that could be of use to the elm community? As I've just
started exploring elm, I'm wondering what my next steps would be to be able
to actively contribute to this improvement.