Hi,

I've just started learning Elm and am using version 0.18.

I want to do 2 things:

1. Make an http get and use the result to make another get request
2. Make 3 http requests (I don't mind whether they happen concurrently or
one after the other)

Anyway after googling I found that in the previous version of Elm the Http
operations were done using Tasks. So on Task there was an andThen which
could be used.

But in 0.18 it seems the new way of doing things is with Http send - but I
don't see how I can chain Http requests using the new send mechanism. It
also seems that in the 0.17 version you could
process the result inline but in 0.18 you have to use the update mechanism.
But that would suggest I would need to do a single http request using send
and capture the result in the update and then fire off another send from
the update - and catch it's result in the update again. Is that how I
should chain http requests in 0.18?

I like how Cmd.batch can take a list of Cmd's to run - it would be nice if
there was an equivalent for doing Http requests.

Any pointers would be appreciated

--Kingsley