I can't get elm-repl to work behind proxy. I have set http_proxy and
https_proxy but to no avail.

I would like to learn elm and use it at work but without proxy support, I
can go forward. Would really appreciate, if someone, can help get this
working behind proxy.

Currently, the error I am getting is

Error: The following HTTP request failed.
<https://github.com/elm-lang/core/zipball/5.1.1/>

ProxyConnectException "github.com" 443 (Right (StatusCodeException (Status
{statusCode
= 403, statusMessage = "Forbidden"}) [] (CJ {expose = []})))