Hi,
this is how I did it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/elm/comments/5wikog/easy_questions_beginners_thread_week_of_20170227/deeptz3/
The answer starting with: "My app is also small, it has now 3 pages. It's
model looks likeā€¦".

And this a similar queston with complex answer from Richard Feldman:
https://www.reddit.com/r/elm/comments/5jd2xn/how_to_structure_elm_with_multiple_models/
The answer starting with: "Here's my general advice."

Regards,
Witold Szczerba