There's nothing in elm-packages like this :). But try not to limit yourself
to only UI stuff, this has a whole range of applicability, say from the top
of my head for example having a real-time database such as RethinkDB, I can
think of a number of ways how reactive objects can be used to simplify a
lot interactivity with this sort of database (think time composition, not
just working with newest available data). Sadly I think it's a considerable
amount of work to make a library like this in Elm and will definitely
include running some native code of some sorts too. I am unqualified to do
anything about it :/ but I hope someone sees this post and think about how
this can improve our new beloved language :)