On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Richard Wood <rwoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Very healthy having competing options in the ecosystem
> :)
>
> No, this is against Elm philosophy as I understand it.
Elm aims to have one, excellent option rather than a plethora of slightly
different libraries/tools.

The fact that there are so many tools for this simple task is actually
indicative of problems in the ecosystem.
It seams that people interested in a certain functionality don't find it
even if it exists.

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/