> There needs to be a better advertising of the ecosystem both in terms of
> tools and in terms of packages.

I agree with this, but the effort needs to start with the library authors.

As far as I can tell (searching this list, Google, & r/elm), Erik is the
only one of these authors who has publicized their work in any way.

If you invent a wheel, you need to tell people about it. You can't just
leave it lying in your front yard and hope that people walk by your house
:-)