I definitely recommend looking at https://github.com/opensolid/geometry
(with it's svg counterpart : https://github.com/opensolid/svg).
I've been using it a bit and it's awesome for what I understand you want.

I've been using eeue56/elm-flat-matrix also but for more "raster" drawings
than "vectorial" stuff. One issue though is that it is based on the elm
core array implementation, which is flawed
<https://github.com/elm-lang/core/issues/649>.