Hi Phil,

The other thing I just learned today, that the vendor I'm working with to
integrate this solution with DCOS/Mesosphere also engaged you guys with the
same question on a different site (I think it was centosfaq.org/). Sorry
about that and the double handling this caused. It wasn't intentional, more
of bad communication at our end/between us. Again sorry about this.

Re the testing, I was able to start the user supplied test app with the
kmod you provided. No issues I could see, but to be safe, let's wait for
the user to test it as well. I should receive his results by tomorrow.

Many thanks,
Tamas