Hi Tamas,

Thanks for the update. I'll move the package from testing to the main repository now.

Just a note, but sometimes kmod packages will stop working after a RHEL point release kernel update, so for example the current package is built for el7.8 kernels, and _may_ break once el7.9 is released. If this happens, please open a bug report and we will rebuild the package for you which should fix things (if we haven't done so already). We do conduct some very basic compatibility testing when new RHEL point releases are made and may have already rebuilt the package for el7.9 (you would see from the el7_9 dist tag).

Not all packages break on a RHEL point release update, it purely depends if Red Hat have broken/changed the kernel ABI of a symbol used by the driver. If there has been no change to the kernel ABIs the driver uses, then compatibility is retained and your package should work indefinitely, surviving any kernel updates.

Regards,

Phil