"Egli Christian (KIRO 41)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Funny you should mention this. Just this morning I fetched the ics
> file from my google calendar and imported the ics file into my diary
> (icalendar-import-file "/here/is/calendar.ics"
> "/there/goes/ical-diary"). If you then set org-agenda-include-diary
> properly, you'll get the events from the google calendar in your
> agenda.

So this is how to *import* the calendar information from Google.

A straightforward syncing solution would be to do this, and to export an
ics file created by Org to a web location that Google knows (see details
in my previous email.)

But I have a strong feeling we won't avoid duplicated entries at some
point...

--
Bastien