the org capture extension seems to no longer put an icon on the
address bar in iceweasel 42.0, fwiw.  of course, this could be due to
other extensions for all i know.

i wonder if doing it [the org protocol firefox stuff] manually would
be less sensitive to firefox version changes?  anybody got foolproof
instructions?

On 9/30/15, Peter Salazar <cycleofs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For those of you on OSX, there's also an Alfred workflow for org-capture:
> https://github.com/jjasghar/alfred-org-capture
>
> org-capture from within any app with one keystroke...
>
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Samuel Wales <samolog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> fwiw my x logs contain some lines like these:
>>
>> Waiting for Emacs...
>> Waiting for Emacs...*ERROR*: Capture abort: (end-of-file)

Ramsay's disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.